Monday, August 31, 2009

So weak...

The life of a human being is such a roller coaster is horrible... Happy one month, super depress the next, exhausted, stress out, joyful etc... Is like everytime Im plannin on gettin back on to wat i suppose to do, somethin just comes n knocks me down and sometimes it could just be the stupidest things. I notice now more than ever before that Im alot weaker than i ever thought n is sad. Sometimes I just wish I had no control in my life n that God would just decide everythin himself! I could seriously use some prayer...

M.A.P.

1 comment:

  1. wow I'm kinda annoyed I read this 4wks late... but u should read a blog I wrote about feelin like a roller coaster (on Myspace titled Eye of the storm) it's kinda long :/
    ... idk maybe it will help maybe not but I got ur back with the prayers :)

    ReplyDelete